- Design, build and optimise software to run a highly scalable communication protocol engine and front-end to connect billions of devices to the AWS eco-system
- Solve complex architecture and technical problems for AWS IoT Rules Engine and AWS IoT Core services. Work to resolve architectural deficiencies and remove bottlenecks to improve team software
- Define team’s technical strategy to deliver new features
- Lead projects to improve engineering, test, and operational excellence best practices on team
- Empower developers from around the world to use our SDKs to connect their devices to AWS IoT and to build intelligent systems
- Automate deployment and monitoring of our services to track down performance issues before our customers get affected
- Mentor and develop junior engineers
- Experience building large-scale web services backed by cloud services, such as AWS
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) system development, including IoT frameworks, embedded software, cloud development, web development, communication protocols, embedded Linux
- Strong CS fundamentals in software design, algorithms, data structures, databases
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Knowledge of system performance and operational readiness monitoring
- Strong desire to build, deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- German knowledge is a plus.
- High interest in formal development processes and an understanding of professional industrial product requirements and solutions.
- Excellent conceptual, coding and planning skills with joy to work with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector.
- Very good interpersonal skills and taking initiative in interacting with customers and team members.